Friday, September 15, 2006


Lost, shit and blah blah...

How will I find my
Way, for lost am I
I have tried and tried
Even gone back in time…..
It doesn’t help
Vodka and lime

I will not tell this secret
To anyone other than you
You are the only one
A seed of nostalgia
In my soul

A knife of ice
And a grave full of smoke
The endless and sleepless
Nights on the other side
The dawn and the dusk
Sometimes kills the life

Somebody sits and watches
Steps and chairs
Cubicles and stairs
Second by second
Tik tock …tik tok
The mighty hand on the clock
It will go
And run a new show, somewhere downtown
I forgot my guitar today
But it might snow
And then I will run home
Bare feet
To take out my leather shoes
This time the New Year will go right
I will set the pace
New glasses will be ordered
And the liquor will be measured
For every inch of body

I have started killing the turkeys
For the feast….
There will be plenty
Of meat
Bring friends and foes
Because it will be a large gathering

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have cretive genius in you had no clue.... seriously dude nver expected you to be like tht ....will visit your blog now for new post